ENTHRONEMENT OF THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS
Wherever the image of My Sacred Heart is publicly exposed and honored, I will pour out graces of sanctification and salvation. I will touch unfeeling hearts. I will reunite divided families. I will help them in all their needs.
During this Year of Mercy, which will conclude on November 20, 2016, the Feast of Christ the King, we would like to offer you an opportunity to participate in the above promises Jesus made to St. Margaret Mary by allowing Him to reign as the King and center of your family through a special act of devotion called the Enthronement of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
During the Enthronement, families place an image or statue of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus in a prominent place in their homes, praying an Act of Consecration to the Sacred Heart and thereby inviting Jesus to rule in their homes and lives. This act of faith in the Divine Providence of the all-loving and merciful Jesus places the family under His protection, allows Him to reign in the hearts and homes of family members, and opens them to receive His grace, which can then spread through the family to our society.
Also, through the Enthronement, we help to fulfill further requests made by the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, which include the following:
- To make reparation
- To live a life of love and confidence
- To make His Heart better known and loved
- To show greater devotion to the Eucharist
- To celebrate the Feast of the Sacred Heart and the first Fridays
In this Extraordinary Year of Mercy, the Act of Enthronement could be, for each of us, a singular act of trust in the Divine Mercy. Please consider inviting Jesus to your home, by consecrating your family to the love of His Most Sacred Heart!
For more information, please contact: Sr. Ryszarda Wittbrodt, SSCJ
Ph 610 239 1785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TWELVE PROMISES OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
- I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their families.
- I will bless every house in which the picture of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will console them in all their difficulties.
- I will be their refuge during life, and especially at the hour of death.
- I will shed abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart a fountain and boundless ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great perfection.
- I will give to priests the power of touching the hardest hearts.
- Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
- I promise you, in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful love will grant to all who communicate on the first Friday of the month, for nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My displeasure nor without the Sacraments: My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.